EXAMINATIONS & RESULTS
Annual - Tamil University will conduct the Examinations.
- a) There shall be examinations at the end of each academic year in the month of May / June. Provided that no candidate shall be permitted to appear for the second year and / or third year examinations without registering for the first year and / or second year examinations as the case may be.
- b) The results will be published by the Tamil University on the internet.
- c) The students shall write the examinations only in the medium chosen for the course. If the students write examinations in a medium other than the one opted for the course, the answer papers may not be valued.
- d) The University Examination Centre, once chosen by the students, will not be changed under any circumstance till the course is completed.
- e) Hall ticket for the Examination may be collected in person from the Examination.
EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORMS
Examination Application form & Two passport size photographs to be submitted after the contact class attendance is gained.