- To promote, popularize and perpetuate the traditional arts form of Bharathanatyam and Music – Vocal and Instrumental.
- To extend our cultural service to the art-lovers in the entire nation and world.
- To enable those artistes who have served the Classical Dance and Music, with decades of experience and expertise, to get high-level academic recognition.
- To encourage and to maintain the competency, proficiency and excellence of the talents of the students.
- To offer wider opportunity to any number of students to get enrolled, who otherwise will not have access to this field.
- To use new skills and modern technology, to educate in an attractive capsule and to improve the standard of teaching Fine Arts.
- To promote these art of Dance and Music among various groups of people irrespective of age, caste, creed or community.
- To give the opportunity of learning Bharathanatyam and Music to those who are already engaged in other professions or studies but have great interest in these art forms.